IT & Telecoms
Telecoms and IT at I’m Your PA
You’re working on a complex IT system and there’s a problem you just can’t fathom. Then, all of a sudden, the solution becomes obvious. But your phone rings, the thought is gone. What do you do?
We’ve supported and continue to support a lot of IT and Telecoms companies and their clients over the last eight years.
When technicians are out on site, there’s often no-one in the office to take the calls for the next jobs. If there is, they’re often so engrossed that they don’t hear or don’t want to answer – that’s where we step in.
We log the customer calls in fault logging systems for our clients. This saves them the price of full-time support staff and costly interruptions that often lead to unnecessary mistakes. And when online fault logging systems aren’t available, we can be the last line of defence and our telephone answering is an emergency back up to take calls when all other systems fail.
Companies that supply smaller systems or mobile phones to sole traders offer our services as part of packages to help their customers take calls. Whatever the need, a customer back up system or creating uninterrupted time, I’m Your P.A. is always here to help.
Here are just some of the ways we can help you
• We will make sure that you never miss a call when you are in a meeting, with clients, whilst driving or when you have your head buried in a computer – even on a Saturday morning
• Your callers will never be greeted by a voicemail message during office hours. If they get a voicemail out of hours, we will call them back the following working day
• We will make or reschedule your appointments when you are with a client or on the road
• We will follow up email or website enquiries in a timely manner
• We will produce your quotes and invoices whenever you need us to, we will also chase the outstanding ones and improve your cashflow
• If you don’t already have one we will build a Customer Relationship Management system so you can track your leads and sales more effectively. We will also make sure it is used!
• We will be your backup if your telecoms system fail – your system will be foolproof!
It’s important that when you take Virtual Assistant you decide what it is that you are trying to achieve and what tasks you want to delegate, just click on the link to fill in an enquiry form and let’s have a chat