IT & Telecoms
Telecoms and IT at I’m Your PA
You are working on a complex IT system and there’s a problem you just can’t fathom. Then, all of a sudden, the solution becomes obvious. But your phone rings, the thought is gone. What do you do?
We’ve supported and continue to support a lot of IT and Telecoms companies and their clients over the last thirteen years.
When technicians are out on site, there’s often no-one in the office to take the calls for the next jobs. If there is, they’re often so engrossed that they don’t hear or don’t want to answer – that’s where we step in.
Imagine having all your customer calls entered in your fault logging system or ticketing system. This saves you the price of full-time support staff having to answer calls and costly interruptions that often lead to unnecessary mistakes. Where online fault logging systems aren’t available, we can be your first line of support and our telephone answering is an emergency back up to take your calls should all other systems fail.
Companies that supply smaller systems or mobile phones to sole traders offer our services as part of packages to help their customers take calls. Whatever the need, a customer back up system or creating uninterrupted time, I’m Your P.A. is always here to help.
Here are just some of the ways we can help you
• You will never miss a call when you are in a meeting, with clients, whilst driving or when you have your head buried in a computer – even on a Saturday morning
• Your callers will never be greeted by a voicemail message during office hours.
• Your appointments will be made or rescheduled when you are with a client or on the road or have your head inside a computer
• Your emails or website enquiries will be followed up in a timely manner
• Your quotes and invoices will be sent out whenever you need us to, we will also chase your outstanding ones and improve your cashflow
• If you don’t already have one we will build you a Customer Relationship Management system so you can track your leads and sales more effectively. We will also make sure it is used!
• Visitors to your website can chat with your V.A. who can qualify leads and often deal with simple support enquiries from a database of knowledge articles you share with us
• We will be your backup if your telecoms system fail – your system will be foolproof!
It’s important that when you take Virtual Assistant you decide what it is that you are trying to achieve and what tasks you want to delegate, just click on the link to fill in an enquiry form and let’s have a chat